General uses of Moringa oil :
1. Moringa oil has a mild flavor and pleasant
2. Moringa oil is used as a basis for good because it holds perfume scents which tend to disappear. This is one of its main uses for hundreds and thousands of years. The reason it is an excellent base for a perfume is like oil that is stable for very long time period. This is why you can keep their perfume is the basis for so much of the time!
3. Moringa oil is used as an ingredient in soaps
4. Moringa oil is used as an ingredient in salads nutritional
5. Because the oil is not dry, it is used to grease the machinery
6. Moringa oil can be used as ointment
7. Leather – Moringa oil is light and spreads easily on the skin.
8. Lshiar- care product it has tremendous value for cosmetic, and is used to nurture body and hair moisturizer and skin conditioner. By simply wetting the hair, massage the oil into the scalp and Stefh- can effectively clean and moisturize the scalp.
9. Moringa oil is rich in oleic acid (over 70%) and similar in composition to olive oil.
10. Moringa oil can be used as a remedy for wounds and abrasions relaxing.
11. This is a good oil aromatherapy treatments.
12. Moringa oil can be used in cream and lotion.
13. anti-aging – there Moringa oil old anti features exceptionally.
14. There are 46 Moringa oil antioxidant
15. Moringa oil is excellent massage oil that leaves the skin feeling velvety
Medical Uses of Moringa oil:
1. Moringa oil is anti Hmtzon- This factor behind its remarkable stability. Oxidative stability values
Exceptions may explain why the Egyptians chose to place jars of Moringa oil in their tombs.
2. Moringa oil heals wounds and rebuilds body tissues
3. Moringa oil maintains the moisture of the body
4. No side effects of Moringa oil that does not contain toxic ingredients.
5. Indian Ayurvedic medicine, claimed that Moringa oil also contains anti-tumor, antipyretic, anti-epileptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer, antispasmodic (antispasmodic), diuretic, lowers blood cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, and has activity against bacteria and fungi
Moringa oil is rich in vitamins
- Moringa oil has 4 times the Vitamin A than a carrot.
- Vitamin A helps build collagen fibers.
- This is the basis for its use in minimizing the appearance of fine lines in the face
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) –
- Vitamin C or ascorbic acid acts as an antioxidant.
- Considered to have an essential role in wound healing because it aids in stabilizing collagen.
- Moringa oil provides the skin, vitamin C can reduce fine lines and wrinkles and may lessen the severity of sunburn.
- Moringa oil provides the skin, vitamin C is essential to rehabilitate injuries, for each type of tissue maintenance.
- Moringa oil contains 5-7 times more vitamin C of an orange.
- Getting the right nutrients is essential for rehabilitation and regeneration of skin of normal cells, Instead of those affected.
Vitamin E –
- There are vitamin E antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory effects on the skin.
- Moringa oil is smeared on the skin, vitamin E has been shown to improve moisture, softness and smoothness of the skin.
Properties of Moringa Oil:
- can be extracted from the seeds of Moringa peeled 38% – 40% edible oil
- refined oil is clear and odorless
- anti Aִifּoּsׁ as any other botanical oil
- long shelf life exceptionally
- pressed oil extracted from the seeds of Moringa Moringa fully unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins AC and E
- Moringa oil contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which help in treating minor skin problems fast, such as cuts, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes and abrasions.
- Moringa oil is used as the subject of a very stable very nourishing the skin and similar in composition to olive oil, but much easier. It is a natural antioxidant and a powerful great features that make plots of the skin.
- Moringa oil has antioxidant or free radical neutralizers can stay temporarily on the skin and prevent the penetration of oxidants to the deeper layers of the skin. This is used as an antioxidant and extracellular beneficial effects of neutralizing free radicals.
- antioxidant nutrients found in the Moringa oil help to curb the activity of free radicals on the skin. The free radicals are “agents” that cause skin and tissue damage “and paving the way to” skin wrinkles. Moringa Oil rich in antioxidants, inhibits free radical activity and therefore has a place among the other anti-aging creams to prevent.
- combination of more effective antioxidants single antioxidants equal weight basis, due to the mechanism of antioxidant cascade.
- Moringa oil with more than 46 antioxidants used as an effective antioxidant.